If you are interested in enrolling in our school, please take the following steps to secure a position in our applicant pool.
2. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION (enclosed): A position in our applicant pool is not offered until parent(s) have had a tour, filled out an application, and paid their application fee. Please also fill out and turn in the enclosed Participation Requirement page. If you have multiple children, only one application and one $25 Fee is required. Applications can be mailed to the address below OR scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or handed directly to VP of Membership after the tour.
3. PAY $25 APPLICATION FEE: Payment must be made on same day as application is turned in. Payment options:
a. Hand a check directly to VP Of Membership on the day you attend a tour.
b. Mail a check made payable to Sherman Oaks Cooperative Preschool to: P.O. Box 5891 Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
c. Venmo @shermanoakscoop
Please be sure to put your child’s first and last name as well as what the payment is for in the description. Acceptance Letter & Requirements Acceptance letters are sent out via email in February for the following school year and occasionally mid-year if a space becomes available. You will have (7) seven business days from the date of acceptance letter to accept your position at SOCP. To secure your spot the following will be required.
1. REGISTRATION FEE: A non-refundable Registration Fee of $125 will be due within 7 (seven) business days. If it is not received your spot will be released.
2. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: A refundable deposit of $325 will be due within 7 (seven) business days. If it is not received your spot will be released.
3. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Once fees have been received, you will receive the SOCP acceptance packet which includes all paperwork required to be a member. The President, VP of Administration and VP of Membership will work with you to insure all paperwork, medical records and funds are collected prior to your child attending our school.